July 2&3 the first annual Invitational Shark Fishing Challenge
R/E Raising money: Lines-4-Liberty (Vets Fishing)
$1,000 to get in
$50,000 to winners
$25,000 to 2-9
The Invitational Shark Fishing Tournament & Festival:
100% CATCH AND RELEASE *STRICTLY ENFORCED
When: July 1-2-3 2022
Where: Sanibel Outlet Mall, FORT MYERS FLORIDA (Headquarters & Festival)
Cost: $1,000 a team (Must consist of 4 from a boat)
1. Tournament officially runs from 6am Saturday July 2nd to 3 PM July third.
2. This tournament is rain or shine, so be sky aware, and understand that each boat, and teams within the boat are responsible for understanding the weather and its effects.
3. Lines can enter at 6am on the 2nd, and must be out at 3pm. If its not at your boat by 3pm, its a non catch!
4. Each boat must have a VHF radio, and must follow all Coast Guard, County Sherrif, Local Police, and FWC guidelines and fishing rules.
5. All Fishing team members must be 18 or older.
6. Teams must maintain the original team members of 4 men in the boat at all times unless it is boarded by tournament officials, law enforcement or medical support.
7. All team participants must wear an assigned team shirt, and a provided individual badge which includes a personal photo, team name, and team code.
8. All fishing teammates must have a Florida fishing license, and follow all FWC fishing rules and regulations. Read up on specific bait rules.
9. Each boat will have a CAPTIAN, FIRST MATE, SCORE KEEPER, and COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALST.
10.Each species will have an assigned point value
11. Each species will have an assigned length value
12. Each species will have a limited number to count towards point value
EXAMPLEL: ALLOWED 4 Hammer Heads 3 SPinners etc.
13. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL BOATS ALLOWED
14. NO BOATS BEYOND 40 feet in length.
15. ALL FISH CAUGHT (EVEN IF NOT COUNTED FOR POINTS) WILL BE REPORTED VIA EMAIL WITHIN 10 Minutes of being released.
16.ROD AND REEL ONLY, No electronic reels
17. ABSOLUTELY NON OF THE FOLLOWING ARE ACCEPTABLE: NO harpoons, bang sticks, gaffing, and absolutely NO DRONE USE off any kind!
18. If possible please do not take sharks out of the water
19. Each team will be provided a official measurement rope, and must be used during tournament.
20. Tournament observers, officials, photographers, and local law enforcement may have access to your boat at any time. Denial of boarding is an automatic disqualification.
21. Any protest must be made in writing and giving to Tournament director by 3:45 Pm of July 3rd.
22. All tournament pay outs are based on number of paid entries
23.Winning team will be required to take polygraph test, and sign an oath of honesty statement.
24. Any rule violations will immediately result in disqualification, and will be turned over to authorities if necessary.
25. All tournament decisions are final.
Sign up at www.wetjettours.com REGISTRATION