These Rods are located in Texas, I am a member of the Texas Fishing Forum and posting here to see if anyone is interested in these as well. Rod prices will follow and if you buy all three shipping will be included, also, if you are a wade fisherman and would like to have size limit wraps on one or more rods I can do them for $15 extra per rod, just let me know. Anyway, thanks for looking and hope the fishing there is good to ya'll.

I have three Never used custom G Loomis IMX Rods.

First is a P844 Med, Fast Action 7' rod designed for saltwater. I have two of these that I use in Rockport and love them. Price is $250.

Second is a MBR 843. This is a Med-Heavy Fast action rod that is great for worm fishing. I have one of these also for freshwater fishing and it is the best Worm Rod I have ever used. Price is $225.

Third is a MBR 783, Sold

$450 for the remainng two together

All the rods are brand new builds using G Loomis Slate (IMX) blanks. All come with the warranty card also. Made with 10" rear cork handle, Fuji Blank through reel seat, 2.5" foregrip. Guides are Fuji Black Stainless Steel with Alconite rings for long lasting durability and matching black stainless tip top. Each rod also comes with a custom rod sleeve that is included in the price. Please let me know if you have any questions. Prefer to sell but will trade for

LNIB 201BSV Chronarch(2 for the P844 or 1 Plus cash for the others)
NIB 201E7 Curados (2 for each rod)

Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Keep a Tight Line.