1. Lowrance LCX-27C
2. Lowrance LMS-520C
a. Network so you can transfer GPS waypoints between each graph. Only 1 GPS puck needed.
b. All graphs are on Ram Mounts.
3. It has a MinnKota Maxumm 80 with lift assist 24 v, Recessed Foot control in the front deck. This also has Ram mount to secure the trolling motor in rough water.
4. Locker Bar
5. Both rod lockers have rod tubs. The passager side will hold 7 the driver side will for 11 rods.
6. All lockers have LED lighting in the boxes; the live wells are lite as well.
7. Tilt and trim on the wheel, on the right side of the column.
8. Seats are like new; I had new seats put in the boat 3 years ago. At that time they didnít need to be but one had some stitching come loose.
9. Carpet is not torn anywhere.
10. One Triton sit down seat one Triton butt seat.
11. One black Attwood Triton ratchet type cover. I replaced the draw strap in the cover.
12. It has a Dual Pro Triple bank on board charger, 10 amps per bank.
13. All the pumps on the live wells were replacing 3years ago. I replaced the main and back up bilge pumps this year.
14. All the batteries are 1 year old and they are all blue top optimaís.
15. The only oil that I run the boat is Amsoil Synthetic that is included in the Lower unit.
16. The plugs, water pump impeller, lower unit oil every year. Preventive maintenance
17. The approximate hrs. On the motor are about 550. I the compression on each cylinder is anywhere from 120 to 125.
18. One thing about the black bottom it shows all the rub marks. They can be rubbed out but the first time you rub a stump it will leave a mark.
19. The prop on the boat is Tempest 26; it will run fully loaded at 70 gps speed. With a worked 25 Trophy 78 gps speed and Iím a big guy. The 26 tempest is the prop that goes with the boat.
20. The trailer bunks have been done, about 2 years ago.
21. The trailer bearing have been replace last week. Preventive maintenance
22. All the back up and stop and turn lights are LED on the trailer.
23. Tires are all in condition, as well as the spare.
24. New Ratchet straps on the back of the boat.
25. There are three plastic trays, one for the far back and one tray for each box in the back by the live wells.

More Pics on request.The boat is in the Dallas Ft Worth Area.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]