Finally decided to get serious about the underside of the boat! There were some dis-laminated spots on the bottom, so I went out and got some vinyl ester resin and some Kevlar and got the bottom back to new. Let it sit for two weeks with some heat lamps, and then did an epoxy barrier coat by interlux. We did hard bottom paint this time, last year we ran out of ablative before the end of the season and were scratching off shells. We also wet sanded it trying to pick up a little extra speed. The wet sanding discolored the paint a little while it was dry, but we went under and it's all uniform now. I took a shot with the underwater camera and that's the second picture up above. After all that work, thought we'd have some fun, and I bought some red bottom paint to go over the blue and we decided to make some Dorado chasing Bonita! I'm not very artistic, so I let Mike man the brush! Hopefully it'll catch the eye of quite a few big ones!!!